At Hawthorne chiropractic, we are committed to helping you stay healthy & mobile. This means we are here, and you may or may not feel that this is the right time for you to prioritize care so we encourage you to sit with your decision and then let us know. For some patients pain and/or lack of mobility have a significant negative effect on their health and might even compromise their immune system. Only you can decide if you should come in for treatment during this time; maybe the following review of our procedures will help you decide.
- We are using extreme clinical & sanitary caution, treating with little to no face-to-face and more prone or seated positioning, wearing masks when necessary, etc.
- We are trying to schedule patients further apart so as to have fewer people in the office at a time & to provide more time to sanitize between patients.
- We encourage your follow-up scheduling, payments, questions and other paperwork to be completed at home or via email. We have “payment” button on our website or you can wait to be billed.
- If you are afraid to leave home, please feel free to call or email so that we can help you through your pain or answer your questions remotely.
- We will not be seeing patients that are ill -with a fever, fatigue or a cough.
- We do not do testing for COVID-19.
- We will honor your choice, even late notice if you decide to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
We recommend that if you are in the vulnerable population category [immunocompromised, diabetic or elderly] that you consider staying home.
We also believe that community is an important part of ones healing & that distancing is not disconnecting. We are in this together and we will do what we can to help. May we be safe, may we stay healthy, may we enjoy peace, soon.
Sending our love to each of you,
Amy, Cliff & HC gang
- Eat a whole foods, and limit sugar and alcohol
- Get plenty of sleep
- Exercise daily
- Go outside in fresh air
- Keep hydrated; keep nasal passages moist w/humidifier or nasal saline spray
- Consider taking Vit C, Vit D, probiotics, depending on you or your family’s needs.
Where can I find more information?
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: www.cdc.gov/
World Health Organization: www.who.int/
Statewide hotline: 1-800-525-0127
Oregon Health Authority
Toll Free: 800-375-2863