At this time we are cancelling all appointments for April. We are not rescheduling at this time, but will give priority to cancelled patients when we are rescheduling in the future. Currently we will have very limited appointments with generous spacing between patients if you need urgent or acute care. Please call or email the office if this it the case.
Please review the following Acute Care policies:
- We have chiropractic and acupuncture treatment available by appointment only for those in acute condition who are in an emergent situation.
- We will have the option for telehealth visits soon.
- We recommend that if you are in the vulnerable population category [immunocompromised, diabetic or elderly] that you consider staying home.
- We are trying to schedule patients further apart so as to have fewer people in the office at a time & to provide more time to sanitize between patients.
- We encourage your follow-up scheduling, payments, questions and other paperwork to be completed at home or via email. We have “payment” button on our website or you can wait to be billed.
- If you are afraid to leave home, please feel free to call or email so that we can help you through your pain or answer your questions remotely.
- We will not be seeing patients that are ill -with a fever, fatigue or a cough.
- We do not do testing for COVID-19.
- We are using extreme clinical & sanitary caution, treating with little to no face-to-face and more prone or seated positioning, wearing masks when necessary, etc.
We also believe that community is an important part of ones healing & that distancing is not disconnecting. We are in this together and we will do what we can to help. May we be safe, may we stay healthy, may we enjoy peace, soon.
Sending our love to each of you,
Amy, Cliff & HC gang
- Eat whole foods, and limit sugar and alcohol
- Get plenty of sleep
- Exercise daily
- Go outside in fresh air
- Keep hydrated; keep nasal passages moist w/humidifier or nasal saline spray
- Consider taking Vit C, Vit D, probiotics, depending on you or your family’s needs.
Where can I find more information?
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
World Health Organization: www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Statewide hotline: 1-800-525-0127
Oregon Health Authority
Toll Free: 800-375-2863