This month, we are supporting the Portland Women’s Crisis Line by collecting donations of hygiene items for survivors of domestic violence. Hawthorne Chiropractic is one of only 15 locations in Portland which is collecting these donations for the month of October.
Please help domestic violence survivors by bringing in some of the following items to your next appointment:
– Pharmacy gift cards
– Travel sized lotion, conditioner, and shampoo
– Sunscreen and lip balm
– Razors and shaving cream
– Antibacterial hand wipes or sanitizer
– Travel sized laundry detergent
– Feminine hygiene products
– Tri-met tickets and gas cards, to get to appointments with advocates, counselors, court, etc.
– Self care items such as: journals, bubble bath, makeup, inspirational cards, art supplies, etc.
THANK YOU for your support!
If you’d like to donate directly to Portland Women’s Crisis Line, you can do that HERE.